Reconnect @ River’s End Retreat
River’s End specialises in luxury get-togethers.
All retreat facilities are for your exclusive use and include:
heated pool, stables facilities, library, bar games, step-up bikes, bocce etc.
We accommodate up to 10 guests*:
3 King bedrooms (can be 3 x 2 split singles)
2 Queen bedrooms
(*the Therapy room also has a murphy double for an additional fee).
Your fully hosted retreat escape includes:
– daily continental breakfast
– continuous coffee, teas, sparkling water
We are fully licenced but BYO beverages are permitted
from $3500 for 2 nights all included ($350 pp)
The region is brimming with activities including:
- Coorong sunset or half day cruises
- 4WD Beach Murray Mouth trips – by cruise or kayak
- Wine trips Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale (30 mins)
- Fishing trips (day, half day ocean/river charters or on wharf)
- South Lakes golf – private days/events
- Local Distillery tour and tastings
- Gyroflights above the Coorong
- Tuna swimming adventures
- Whale/dolphin watching trips
- Photography escapes
- Bike & E-bike riding tours – hosted or self-guided
- Gallery visits, art events
…or nothing at all!
Please, don’t lift a finger….
As a fully hosted retreat, Jamie and Trudy will take care of everything for you throughout your stay.
Generous continental breakfast is included each day.
We will prepare and provide all your in-retreat meals and arrange outside dining options with you.
…. just relax, explore and enjoy your time together.
Guide to meals
If you wish, add a hot plated breakfast – such as:
– Avocado and Fetta smash with sides
– Sous Vide poached eggs on Sourdough with sides
– or maybe the unique “Beach Beastie” Brunch
(our exclusive 4WD tour and sit -down brunch experience max 10 pp)
Lunches – relaxed &/or “to go”
– Rolls/wraps/Sandwiches, juices, fruit
– home cooked soup & crusty bread
Deck BBQ /home made pizzas
Dinners – day’s end dining
Buffet style, casual or plated to suit
– GF, DF and Veg options available
Dining packages include:
- Deck dining overlooking the River
- Candle-lit dinners in the limestone stables
- Main dining room
Speciality dishes include:
“Graze the Peninsula” … sample the best of our region
“Pipis by the Pit” & Sashimi sampling
Local produce include beef, pork and seafood
Range of house made dessert specialties
River’s End Retreat is a licensed venue
BYO permitted by arrangement
Use of retreat facilities
Pool towels etc.
Corkage, ice, glassware
continuous tea and coffee provided
- from $40 pp per day